*THIS SPECIAL BUNDLE SALE IS NOW OVER. SPECIAL THANKS TO THE 8833 CUSTOMERS WHO TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT OFFER!*
- 70 e-books
- 3 meal plans
- 3 magazine subscriptions
- 21 discount coupons
And no, that wasn’t an error, there really are *seventy* e-books in the bundle – enough recipes, advice and inspiration to get you through to next Fall, I reckon.
What I love is that the sheer breadth of topic coverage. I’m always saying paleo is a lifestyle, a philosophy with which to approach life, and the range of these books demonstrates that.
There are, of course, recipe books. But there are also books about hair care, fertility, simplicity, budgeting and even my favorite, one on feeding your cat a raw diet. These are fully fledged books, not just a few pages. And really, you may never need to buy another recipe book again.
The total value of this bundle if you were to buy everything individually would be $1,071 but if you buy this bundle before Monday, you will get them for…just $37 total. That’s about 45 cents each! And that’s before you consider the coupon codes. I mean, seriously.
One of my favorite books in the whole package is The Paleo Miracle. I own this book and keep it on my book shelf where I can see it. Inside are success stories from all different types of paleo people who feel their lives have been transformed by adopting the paleo lifestyle. It’s extremely inspirational and easy to find someone in there whose story you can relate to. Thing is, I paid $19.95 for it, and you can get it for 45 cents.
Dean’s Building Incredible Willpower course in there, too. And yesterday, I posted this recipe for Almund Joye (:-)) ice cream from the book Just Making Ice Cream which is also in the bundle. I mean, seriously!
How will the products in this bundle benefit YOU? They will help you to…
- Recover from dieting.
- Cure your skin compulsions.
- Start a garden from your apartment.
- Create delectable chocolate treats.
- Learn how to feed your cats raw food.
- Eat in a way that promotes fertility.
- Cure your acne and become clear for life.
- Eat real food while on a tightwad budget.
- Prepare and utilize natural home remedies.
- Cook and prepare paleo/real food with ease.
- Enjoy homemade ice cream from real ingredients.
- Educate yourself on detoxifying your body and life.
- Blend smoothies made with real food that taste great.
- Fall in love with broth and become a broth connoisseur.
- Instill healthy eating habits during your babies first year.
- Teach your children the importance of cooking with real food.
- Become familiar with the superfood kale and learn to cook with it.
- Discover how to pick, prepare and plate the most common vegetables.
- Complete a 30 day introduction to Paleo while building your relationship with food.
- Plan your meals by week and even month so you don’t have to worry about Dinner every night.
And. So. Much. More. Seriously.
The following is the list of all the eBooks, meal plans, online magazine subscriptions and discount codes included in this offer. Use the links to obtain more detailed information on each specific category or book.
So this bundle sounds great, right? The benefits are endless. But what exactly is included in the Harvest Your Health Bundle? Broken down by category, the following sections list all of what’s included.
Cooking/Preparing Paleo Food
- Paleo Everyday ($8.99) by Heather
- Paleogasm ($30) by Camille Macres
- Paleo Snack Recipes ($17) by Suz Crawt
- Paleo Chocolate ($4.99) by Ben Hirshberg
- Paleo Ice Cream ($5.99) by Ben Hirshberg
- Gluten Free Pancakes ($4.99) by Jolene Sloam
- The Grain Free Lunchbox ($9.95) by Jolene Sloam
- 30 Day Intro to Paleo ($20) by Bill & Hayley Staley
- A Paleo Pumpkin Thanksgiving ($5) by George Bryant
- Toadally Primal Smoothies ($9.99) by Todd Dosenberry
- Baking with Coconut Flour ($18.95) by Starlene Stewart
- Well Fed: Paleo Recipes For People Who Love To Eat ($14.95) by Melissa Joulwan
- FastPaleo Top 100 of 2012 with bonuses ($14.97) by James Gregory and Ute Mitchell
- Primal Tightwad: Maximizing Your Health On a Minimal Budget ($14.95) by Carolyn Rush
- The Modern No-Nonsense Guide to Paleo: Shopping, Kitchens, Lunches ($10) by Alison Golden
Cooking/Preparing Real Food
- Crock On Cookbook ($5) by Stacy
- Crazy for Kale ($5.99) by Hallie Klecker
- Super Cruciferous ($6) by Stormy Sweitzer
- Real Food Hits the Road ($14.95) by Millie
- Apartment Gardening ($5.95) by Jami Leigh
- Restocking the Pantry ($10) by Kresha Faber
- Just Making Ice Cream ($12) by Marillyn Beard
- Broth: Elixir of Life ($12.97) by Patricia Lacoss – Arnold
- Raw Fed Cats: Feeding Cats a Diet of Whole Raw Foods ($9.99) by Linda Zurich
- Back to School Slow Cooker Freezer Recipes ($4.99) by Stephanie Brandt Cornais
- The Veggie Book: How to Pick, Prepare and Plate ($9.95) by Danielle Tate, Debra Worth, Sara Shay and Kayla Grey
- 3 months of Paleo Meal Plans ($29.97) by Deliciously Organic
- 4 months of Plan to Eat Meal Planner ($19.80) by the Plan to Eat team
- 2 months of PrimalPal Membership ($19.98) by Chad and Chris (with several contributors)
- 6 weeks of Paleoista meal plans: choose any ($59.99) by Nell Stephenson
- Clear for Life ($27) by Seppo Puusa
- Salve Made Simple ($7.95) by Jennifer
- My Buttered Life: Gift Edition ($5) by Renee Harris
- Cure Your Skin Compulsions ($19.95) by Tracy Raftl
- Natural Cleaning ($15) by Katie – The Wellness Mama
- Ultimate Secrets to Acne Freedom ($29) by Tracy Raftl
- My Buttered Life: Summer Edition ($5) by Renee Harris
- Simple Scrubs to Make and Give ($3.99) by Stacey Karen
- Homemade Health and Beauty ($4.99) by Sandra Calixto
- My Buttered Life: Personal Care Edition ($5) by Renee Harris
- Questions to Ask Your Dentist Handbook ($29) by Will & Susan Revak
- The Holistic Mama’s Guide to Homemade Skincare ($19) by Roxanne King
- Tips and Tricks to Remineralize and Repair Your Teeth ($12.95) by Ramiel Nagel
- Awaken Your Roots: Secrets of a Master Hair Shaman ($29.95) by Anthony Morrocco
Fertility & Motherhood
- First Bites ($9.99) by Hilary Kimes Bernstein
- Birth Control Unlocked ($14) by Stefani Ruper
- Fertilise Yourself ($19.95) by Natalie Kringoudis
- Fertility Yoga Program ($9.99) by Hethir Rodriguez
- Eat Your Way to Parenthood ($35) by Gabriela Rosa
- My Buttered Life: Baby Edition ($5) by Renee Harris
- A Practical Guide to Children’s Health ($17.95) by Kate Tietje
- From Maiden to Motherhood ($6.99) by Stephanie Brandt Cornais
- Mother’s Little Herbal Helper and Home Remedies ($12.50) by Natalie Vickery
- Real Food Kids: In the Kitchen plus videos! ($30) by Wardee Harmon & Jami Delgado
- The Paleo Miracle ($19.99) by Joe Salama
- Primal Deliverance ($14.97) by James Gregory
- Building Incredible Willpower by Dean Dwyer ($25) by Dean Dwyer
- Bodyweight Overload ($19.99) by Todd
- Run with No Pain ($17) by Ben Greenfield
- Sandbag Training ($6.99) by Ben Hirshberg
- Dog Yoga with The Lightfoot Way ($10) by Allison Culver
- Everyday Paleo Lifestyle and Fitness Online Fitness Program ($20) (the first month costs $0.01) by Sarah & John Fragoso and Jason Seib
- 25 Intentional Days ($25) by Andrew Miller
- Inside-Out Simplicity ($2.99) by Joshua Becker
- One Bite at a Time: 52 Projects for Making Life Simpler ($5) by Tsh
- Simple Living: 30 Days to Less Stuff and More Life ($2.99) by Lorilee Lippincott
- Diet Recovery 2 ($9.99) by Matt Stone
- The Vegan Solution ($9.99) by Matt Stone
- Exuberant Animal ($9.99) by Frank Forencich
- Common Sense Health ($8.95) by Laurie Neverman
- Change Your Body, Change the World ($9.99) by Frank Forencich
- A Brief Guide to Intuitive and Mindful Eating ($2.99) by Ben Hirshberg
- 21 Life Lessons from Livin’ La Vida Low Carb ($15) by Jimmy Moore
- Sow, Planting the Seeds for Health, Well Being and a Superhero Life ($5.55) by Joe Rignola
- 21 Day Paleo Cleanse ($25) by Neely Quinn
- Detoxification: 70 Ways to Cleanse, Clear & Purify Your Body, Space & Life ($9.99) by Linda Zurich
Online Magazine Subscriptions
- Paleo Living Magazine (3 months – 7 issues) by Jeremy Hendon
- Healthy Recipes Magazine (3 months – 7 issues) by Jeremy Hendon
- Paleo Magazine (12 months – 6 issues) by Cain
- 50% off PrimalPal for 6 or 12 months
- 10% off OraWellness – expires Nov. 15
- 25% off Squatty Potty – expires Oct. 31
- 15% off Louise’s Foods – expires Nov. 15
- 10% off Paleo on the Go – expires Dec. 1
- 15% off Wash of the Day – expires Dec. 31
- 20% off Primal Pit Paste – expires Nov. 7
- 20% off Tisano Chocolate – expires Dec. 7
- 10% off Culture for Health – expires Oct. 31
- 20% off Vintage Tradition – expires Nov. 7
- 20% off Chomp Snack Sticks – expires Dec. 5
- 30% off Kasandrinos olive oil – Expires Dec. 1
- 15% off Nikki’s Coconut Butter – expires Oct. 14
- $100 off Paleo Cooking at Home – expires Nov. 15
- 10% off Upgraded Self (Bulletproof) – expires Oct. 13
- $65 off PaleoFit/PaleoPlan for 12 months – expires Nov. 15
- $100 off 12 month package from Dietitian Cassie – expires Nov. 15
- $35 off The Bos Life pastured raised meat box of $135 – never expires
- 15% off Redmond Trading (real salt, earthpaste, etc) – Expires Dec. 24
- $30 off a $100+ purchase from PrimalBlueprint.com – expires Nov. 30
- 50% off Real Food Challenge with Aglaee the Paleo Dietitian for Nov, Dec or Jan. – expires Jan. 1
- 20% off Wild Mountain Paleo Store – canned and pouched seafood located on Aisle 2 – Expires Nov. 15
Written by Alison Golden
Alison Golden writes on the topic of paleo over at Paleo/NonPaleo. She aims to share ideas, inspire and motivate readers by teaching them how to live paleo in a non-paleo world. She is also the author of the bestselling book, The Modern, No-Nonsense Guide to Paleo, a unique tool that gives the reader hundreds of strategies to navigate the learning process to successful paleo living.